Madgwicks Lawyers is a Melbourne based business law firm established in 1975. Our main practice areas include corporate and commercial, franchising, intellectual property, tax, commercial property, construction, commercial litigation and dispute resolution, insolvency and reconstruction and workplace relations and safety.
We are a professional and responsive service driven commercially based legal practice and we look for the best people to join our successful team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our firm.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic self-starter who is easy to work with, outcome focused and connected in their approach. In return we offer a collaborative and supportive environment with a genuine focus on developing our people.
Supported by a small team, the Marketing Manager will work closely with the Partners to lead the development and implementation of the firm’s marketing, communications, and brand strategy.
- Client Relationship Management – Work with the teams to formulate and implement a profitable growth strategy focusing on key clients, profile raising and exploiting new growth areas.
- Business Development – Coach and support partners and other senior lawyers in their marketing and business endeavours, including development and implementation of annual personal business development marketing plans.
- Communications and Digital Marketing – Develop and implement a social media strategy for the firm. Including all social media platforms that will enhance the firm’s brand. Lead the firm in planning and upgrading our website.
- Advertising, Merchandise and Collateral – Driving Madgwicks brand communications and marketing strategy, including capability statements, newsletters, social media, website, database management.
- Meritas – Act as a contact for the Meritas worldwide association of Law Firms.
What you need
- Ability to communicate at all levels with excellent people management and interpersonal skills.
- Build and develop strong relationship with fee earners.
- The capacity to prioritise issues and manage multiple projects.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Work independently and collaboratively.
- Enthusiastic, ‘solution focused, can-do’ and a proactive attitude.
- Self-starter who will identify, take accountability for and follow through on all initiatives and opportunities.
- 2-3 years’ experience in professional services.
- Tertiary qualification in a business-related discipline marketing or business development highly regarded but not essential.
What we offer
We are committed to providing a meaningful work environment for our people; one that is focused on ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
We offer a diverse range of tailored and practical training, mentoring, and coaching to assist staff in achieving their individual career goals and aspirations, at all levels.
In addition, we have:
- Flexible working arrangements and work life balance.
- Continuous learning and development programs.
- Reward and recognition programs.
- Regular social events.