Angela Ireland Law Clerk
Having worked at Madgwicks for over 20 years, Angela is a highly experienced, client-focused law clerk with considerable expertise in the finance and insolvency space.
Angela’s experience includes:
- documenting funding arrangements for corporates including property developers and financiers;
- due diligence enquiries;
- security documents including mortgages and guarantees;
- Personal Property Securities Registrations;
- extensive settlement knowledge including PEXA;
- assignment of debts and securities;
- assisting in corporate acquisitions and investments, commercial litigation matters, and in complex insolvency and corporate reconstructions.
Angela has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, and a Certificate IV in Office Administration.