Cassie O’Bryan Senior Associate
Cassie O’Bryan primarily advises clients on litigious and insolvency matters. She acts for a wide range of clients from national corporations to sole traders and individuals.
Cassie’s experience includes working on several cases involving multi-million dollar claims and complex areas of law, many of which have set precedents respect of Australian Corporations Law.
Cassie’s Madgwicks Moment: I enjoy working side by side with my clients to achieve the best possible outcome. It’s that collaborative relationship that makes litigation so challenging but equally as rewarding.
- Contractual and business disputes
- Partnership/shareholder disputes
- Deed of company arrangements
- Breach of director’s duties
- Securities matters
- Large and small debt recovery, including debt agreements
- Preference claims
- Bankruptcy/insolvency matters including acting for:
- Other interested parties