Michelle Dawson Partner
Michelle Dawson is a Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Workplace Relations Specialist and has worked almost exclusively in the area of workplace relations for over 14 years.
She advises employer clients in a diverse range of industries and sectors including professional services, tourism, hospitality, transport and resources, and works with employee clients from all walks of life.
Michelle has an in-depth understanding and thorough working knowledge of all employment, workplace and anti-discrimination legislation and law in Australia and is a well-practiced advocate in these areas.
Michelle is highly regarded by clients and colleagues alike, and has achieved favourable outcomes in a number of very significant and high profile cases throughout her career.
Michelle’s Madgwicks Moment: Having a lawyer who I had worked with and mentored even prior to her admission as a solicitor, 5 or 6 years later become a Senior Associate.
- Employment and enterprise agreements
- Entitlements and award interpretation
- Termination and dismissal disputes
- Disciplinary process and termination
- General workplace compliance
- Restructuring and redundancy
- Transfer of business
- Policy development, implementation and training
- HR compliance