Nicola Carnevale Lawyer
A detail-oriented lawyer practicing exclusively in property law, Nicola specialises in telecommunications and retail and commercial leasing and licensing.
Nicola regularly advises and negotiates leases and licences for one of Australia’s largest telecommunications providers, working opposite a range of stakeholders including corporate landlords, government agencies, councils, owner’s corporations, hospitals, and airports. Nicola and the team manage national portfolio leasing portfolios with Nicola regularly managing state specific leasing portfolios across a variety of jurisdictions.
Nicola also works with landlords of shopping centres and office buildings, negotiating their retail and commercial leasing portfolios as well as with tenants and their advocates in negotiating retail and commercial leases.
Key focus areas:
- Telecommunications leases and licenses (greenfield leases and licences, rooftop leases and licences, and in-building coverage licences)
- Retail and commercial leasing and licences
- Sale and acquisition of land
- Retirement Village Leases
- Other property transactions and general advice