Rohan Ingleton Partner
Rohan Ingleton has more than 24 years’ experience advising major corporations, government bodies, developers, vendors and purchasers, as well as landlords on a broad range of property law issues. He also acts for developers and investors on the acquisition and sale of commercial properties, as well as a number of CBD and CBD fringe properties.
Rohan leads his team in advising Vodafone Hutchison Australia on telecommunications law and the team is responsible for documenting the leasing and licensing of more than 5,000 sites throughout Australia.
Rohan is a fellow of the Australian Property Institute and responsible for the legal training of valuers seeking accreditation to become specialist valuers under the Retail Leases Act 2003 (Vic). In this role, he works closely with the Small Business Commissioner of Victoria.
Rohan is often appointed as an expert to determine legal questions under dispute and gives expert opinions on retail leasing matters.
Rohan’s Madgwicks Moment: The firm’s ease, promptness and commerciality in making decisions.
- Retail, Commercial & Industrial Leasing
- Telecommunications Leasing Advice
- Agreements, Buying & Selling
- Leasing of telecommunication sites in Australia for the Vodafone mobile network
- Due diligence on purchasers of office buildings in Melbourne CBD and surrounds
- Retail tenancy disputes and mediations
- Acquisitions & Disposals