Sazz Nasimi Partner
Sazz Nasimi is a Partner with the firm and practices in the area of commercial litigation and insolvency. He has extensive experience in commercial disputes in both state and federal jurisdictions and is regularly called to advise both liquidators and corporations in this area.
Sazz has a detailed understanding of the court systems and rules having acted for corporations and individuals in a range of complex and large scale disputes. As an experienced commercial litigator Sazz has had involvement in various commercial disputes including having acted for:
- Individuals and corporation in corporate and personal insolvency;
- Landlords and tenants in Retail Leasing disputes;
- Individual and corporations in matter pertaining to breach of director’s duties and white collar crime; and
- Shareholders in shareholder oppression matters.
Sazz is of the philosophy that good communication is essential for client satisfaction and therefore he makes a point of understanding the client’s business and needs before providing any advice.
Sazz’s Madgwicks Moment: Solving a problem is only half the task – the other half is to convert it into an opportunity. I love finding those opportunities for my clients.
- Corporate insolvency and reconstruction
- Personal insolvency and reconstruction
- Commercial litigation
- Retail Leasing
- Property finance and lending
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- White Collar Crime