Tim Greenall Special Counsel
Tim Greenall has over 20 years’ experience advising on all aspects of employment law, including enterprise bargaining, equal opportunity and occupational health and safety matters.
He acts for employers across a broad range of industries including retail and manufacturing, professional services, higher education and research, in addition to executives on their individual employment issues. He also works with insolvency administrators on employment aspects of restructuring.
He is also an accredited mediator and regularly advises employers in relation to mediations and conciliations, bringing a strategic approach to the resolution of workplace issues and problems.
Tim represents clients in the Fair Work Commission, as well as all Victorian and Federal Courts.
- Employment & Enterprise Agreements
- Entitlements & Award Interpretation
- Termination & Dismissal Disputes
- Disciplinary Process & Termination
- General Workplace Compliance
- Restructuring & Redundancy
- Transfer of Business
- Policy Development, Implementation & Training
- Strategic HR Risk Management
- HR Compliance