Alyshia is a diligent property law clerk who works closely with our clients to assist them with their property and conveyancing requirements.
Alyshia has experience running conveyancing files including commercial, residential and off the plan developments as well as assisting with leases, commercial files and sales of business. In addition, Alyshia assists clients with their wills and estates queries including transmission and survivorship applications.
Alyshia’s experience includes:
- Preparing documents and correspondence, including Contracts of Sale, Section 32 Vendors' Statements, transfer documents and stamp duty forms;
- Preparing statement of adjustments;
- Registration of plans of subdivisions, mortgages and caveats;
- Coordinating with clients, banks, agents and related government agencies; and
- Preparation of Lease documentation.