Below are some of the benefits of working at Madgwicks
- Benchmark leave provisions along with additional leave in recognition of continued length of service
- Annual staff excellence and recognition awards
- Our ‘Mind and Body @ Madgwicks’ wellbeing program provides various activities throughout the year to promote staff health and wellbeing. On occasion we partner with our clients to promote wellbeing focused staff initiatives and offerings.
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Weekly fruit supplies, staff also enjoy nutritious snacks and meals prepared in-house by our trained catering professionals.
- A birthday gift of choice
- Personalised congratulations for milestone accomplishments
- Staff celebrations and events throughout the year organised by the firm, through our active Social Club; and the Charity of the Year initiatives.
Community – opportunities to make a contribution
We work hard, but we also have fun with the diverse activities organised through our Social Club Committee. We provide opportunities to become involved in sporting events such as the LIV Fun Run, the AustralianSuper Corporate Triathlon and through our involvement with Melbourne Corporate Sports.
We are proud of our Charity of the Year Committee initiatives that give us the opportunity to support our local community and contribute to causes that help make a difference in peoples' lives. We also get involved with local charity events and our people are encouraged to give blood regularly.
Everyone enjoys ample opportunities to participate in our Committees and the ongoing activities – doing good work whilst spending some meaningful social and networking time with others.