Some of the benefits of working at Madgwicks
- Subsidised, nutritious snacks and lunches prepared by Lisa, our fabulous in-house Chef
- Fresh fruit supplies and a coffee and tea station on each level
- A birthday gift of choice
- Personalised congratulations and recognition for milestone accomplishments
- Staff celebrations and events throughout the year hosted by the firm, our active Social Club and initiatives supporting the Charity of the Year.
- Benchmark leave provisions along with additional leave in recognition of continued length of service
- Annual staff excellence and recognition awards
- Our ‘Mind and Body @ Madgwicks’ wellbeing program provides various activities throughout the year to promote staff health and wellbeing. On occasion we partner with our clients to promote wellbeing focused staff initiatives and offerings.
- Annual flu vaccinations
Opportunities to make a contribution
We work hard, but we also enjoy a diverse series of activities organised through our Social Club. You can join us in participating in sporting events such as the LIV Fun Run, the Corporate Triathlon and playing in The Madgwicks Mavericks netball team.
We are very proud of our Charity of the Year initiatives too; they give us the opportunity to support our local community and contribute to causes that help make a difference in peoples' lives.
You'll enjoy the opportunity to participate in our various Committees as well as the regular activities they host – doing good work whilst spending some meaningful social and networking time with others.