A lawyer who prides herself on her ability to provide an in-depth commercially minded analysis of her clients’ matters, Jo Anne is a respected and trusted adviser to clients.
Jo Anne practices primarily in the area of general commercial, real estate and business transactions, commercial litigation and wills and estates.
She has been involved in a diverse range of legal work in the past including corporate restructuring, separation and divorce, banking and finance, criminal and insolvency.
Having worked alongside her principal and mentor, Joe Katz since 2015, Jo Anne continues to gain invaluable legal knowledge, skills and life values from him. She embraces integrity and respect in her work and personal life and believes firmly in putting her clients’ interests first and foremost.
Key matters include representing:
- executors of deceased estates in highly contentious and complicated Part IV claims;
- an Anglican priest in relation to sexual assault charges;
- a pharmacist in a high profile and controversial theft case;
- a prominent Melbourne business brokerage in the sale of its business;
- a developer in relation to the development and multi-tier funding of multi-million-dollar properties in Melbourne’s elite Toorak; and
- one of the defendants in a collapsed Australian securities, lending and stockbroking firm.