Tam has over 18 years’ experience practicing almost exclusively in all aspects of residential and commercial property law.
She is highly regarded for her commerciality, attention to detail, pragmatic approach to legal and commercial issues and the ability to provide strategic, balanced and sound advice which assists clients to achieve desired outcomes.
Tam has worked closely with Joe Katz, one of our property partners for many years servicing a long-standing client base comprised of high net worth and other individuals, investors, developers, business owners, families and corporations.
With her team of very experienced property lawyers, conveyancers and law clerks, Tam undertakes a wide range of property transactions including:
- sales and purchases of residential, industrial, rural and commercial properties, including CBD buildings, liquor and gaming licenced premises, shopping centres and national retail brand sites;
- off-the-plan developments of townhouses and apartments and land subdivisions;
- title boundary re-alignments and plans of consolidation;
- general law conversions;
- adverse possession claims;
- representing mortgagees in possession;
- partition transfers;
transfers between related/associated parties; and
- acquisitions of property by regulated superannuation funds.