Bethany is a detail driven lawyer, experienced in working with a variety of stakeholders in matters of property law.
Bethany has considerable experience advising clients on the legal and contractual implications in the acquisition and disposal of residential, commercial and mixed-use properties, existing and off-the-plan transactions and the preparation of subdivision applications, including NICO plans, related partition agreements and other boundary realignment matters.
Bethany's experience also extends to matters concerning title interests and disputes such as adverse possession and other fence and boundary related matters, including the removal or variation of covenants, easements and caveats and other title encumbrances and warnings.
- Stamp duty exemption and reduction applications for transfers, including spousal, trustee related and acquisition of indirect land holdings.
- All matters relating to retail and commercial leasing.
- Owners Corporation advice and dispute matters involving fees and levies, particularly where lots may have been assigned additional fees based on a disproportionate allocation of liability.
- Preparation and review of Section 173 agreements and other encumbrances, including experience in negotiating with councils, water authorities and other bodies with a view to limit the scope/operation of the agreements where appropriate.
- Due diligence on contracts of sale, options and other related agreements, whether it relate to single residences, one-off investment projects or large parcels with development potential.
Focused on obtaining commercial outcomes through pragmatic solutions, Bethany is an approachable and dedicated advisor to her clients.