Madgwicks Banking and Finance team provides you with practical and straight-forward advice that is commercial and easy-to-understand across compliance and risk mitigation matters, securing and structuring facilities for corporate or property financing and restructuring for insolvency recapitalisation purposes.
We provide major banks, corporate financiers, liquidators, trustees and other lenders and borrowers with advice on complex banking and finance transactions and a unique approach to getting deals across the line.
The type of transactions we regularly advise on include those occurring domestically and cross-border, the establishment of bilateral and syndicated loan facilities and drafting arrangements for the debt
- Advisory and due diligence of transactions and agreements
- Finance structuring for transactions in property and corporate transactions
- Documenting Finance Facilities and Securities, including complicated syndicated multi-million dollar construction facilities
- Undertaking recovery and enforcement proceedings
- Transacting real estate and development projects
- Negotiating inter-creditor arrangements between senior and junior lenders/security holders in syndicated finance transactions
- Management and reporting on conditions precedents
- Advising on and documenting subordinated debt and priority agreements and debt/equity swap arrangements
- Advising secured lenders in relation to distressed assets and insolvent borrowers under external control