Madgwicks’ Technology team has a combined experience of 40 years plus advising, and supporting clients operating in all manner of industries with a multiplicity of technology and related requirements. Our technology lawyers are able to support you across the spectrum of IT and related matters (including e-commerce, cyber security, FinTech and artificial intelligence).
Our support experience covers a wide variety of technology projects including:
- procurement of sophisticated technology including software, middleware and hardware in accordance with relevant regulations including those issued by ASX, APRA and ASIC;
- bespoke technology and network integration projects;
- high-value software licensing arrangements;
- complex technology development, support and maintenance programs;
- IT research and collaboration projects;
- all manner of SaaS, IaaS and PaaS initiatives;
- managed services arrangements;
- data licensing and data aggregation projects;
- international technology, business process and knowledge outsourcings;
- escrow arrangements; and
- sophisticated web hosting arrangements.
Examples of Madgwicks’ lawyers’ experience includes:
- supporting the implementation of all technology contracts required to support the launch and operation of a new Australian financial services firm;
- one of the first multi-jurisdictional cloud computing contracts for a major investment bank;
- supporting one of the largest Australian electronic medical records programs for the Victorian public hospital network;
- implementing a new managed services arrangement for a major ASX listed company;
- supporting the implementation of new sophisticated software for one of the largest health insurance companies in Australia;
- negotiating a major technology integration program for an international consultancy services firm;
- advising a number of Australian and international based vendor clients from MSPs, hosting companies, digital agencies, integrators, SaaS and PaaS companies on all aspects of their day to day contracting and commercial activities; and
- advising an international technology services company on its ongoing customer contract arrangements including the provision of managed services, cloud services, hosting and related services.