Madgwicks’ Technology team has a combined experience of over 40 years advising, and supporting clients operating in those industries having numerous technology and related requirements. Our technology lawyers are able to support you across the spectrum of IT and related matters including e-commerce, cyber security, FinTech and artificial intelligence.
- Advising on the procurement of sophisticated technology including software, middleware and hardware in accordance with relevant regulations including those issued by ASX, APRA and ASIC
- Advice on planning and executing bespoke technology and network integration projects
- Reviewing and drafting high-value software licensing arrangements
- Documentation for complex technology development, support and maintenance programs
- Advising IT research and collaboration projects
- Developing and reviewing agreements for SaaS, IaaS and PaaS initiatives
- Drafting and reviewing managed services arrangements
- Preparing documentation for data licensing and data aggregation projects
- Guidance and agreements for international technology, business process and knowledge outsourcings
- Documentation for escrow arrangements; and
- Agreements for sophisticated web hosting arrangements.
- Supporting the implementation of all technology contracts required to support the launch and operation of a new Australian financial services firm
- Developing one of the first multi-jurisdictional cloud computing contracts for a major investment bank
- Legal support for large Australian electronic medical records programs for the Victorian public hospital network
- Implementing a new managed services arrangement for a major ASX listed company
- Supporting the implementation of new sophisticated software for one of the largest health insurance companies in Australia
- Negotiating a major technology integration program for an international consultancy services firm
- Advising a number of Australian and international based vendor clients from MSPs, hosting companies, digital agencies, integrators, SaaS and PaaS companies on all aspects of their day to day contracting and commercial activities; and
- Advising an international technology services company on its ongoing customer contract arrangements including the provision of managed services, cloud services, hosting and related services.