Welcome to the Madgwicks Lawyers Guide to Injunctions.
An injunction is an order that stops a party doing something that may cause damage to the other party in the dispute. With a number of different types each with their own specific uses, Madgwicks’ Guide to Injunctions provides an easy to understand overview of what injunction you should use for your dispute and the requirements that need to be fulfilled to successfully obtain one.
This Guide addresses:
- When can an injunction be used?
- Types of injunctions
- Satisfying the court’s requirements
- Case Study
- Undertaking as to damages: compensating the other side
- Preparing and filing the injunction application
- Quiz: can you apply for an injunction?
Download the full Guide here or by clicking on the image below.