Madgwicks’ leasing team is a leader in providing retail and commercial leasing support, with an in-depth knowledge of property law with a solid understanding of the commercial realities and strategies in retail and commercial leasing.
We can assist you with advice, negotiations and preparation of retail and commercial leases and associated transactions, as well as handling subleasing agreements, licenses and other types of documentation that relate to retail, office, industrial, specialist residential and hospitality sectors. We also provide alternative dispute resolution or litigation services to lessor and lessees needing to terminate a lease should a party default or fail to meet their obligations.
- lease negotiations
- agreements to lease
- assignments of lease
- surrenders of lease
- renewal and variations of lease
- leases/licences relating to local government
- advising on national retail tenancies legislation
- leasing of commercial premises including shopping centres, industrial premises, small scale premises, offices, and mixed use strata buildings
- sub-leases and licences including car parks, storage, postal and outdoor seating licenses