The Wills and Estates team at Madgwicks Lawyers offer reliable, easy-to-understand advice and strategic planning to ensure that your wealth assets are protected, structured in a tax-effective way and, when the time comes, transferred as intended and the wealth protected for future generations.
Whilst every situation is unique, there are fundamental building blocks to any successful financial management strategy.
Because our tailored approach is based on sound legal principles, we deliver peace of mind - not only ensuring that your wishes are enshrined in your testamentary planning, but that they are tax efficient, protect the rights of vulnerable beneficiaries, and secured against third party claims. With decades of industry expertise, the Madgwicks Estate Planning and Wealth Management team have a long track record of securing strong financial solutions for individuals, families, and estates.
- Estate and succession planning
- Business succession planning
- Preparation of Wills, Codicils and Powers of Attorney
- Amendment of trust deeds for intergenerational wealth issues
- Probate and administration of deceased estates
- Applications for Executors Commission
- Family and charitable trusts
- Asset protection
- Estate conflict resolution
- Shareholder agreements
- Business buy / sell documents
- Tax planning
- AFCA Applications regarding disputes over payment of death benefits and superannuation
- Binding Death Nominations
- Guardianship applications and scrutiny of misuse of Powers of Attorney.
- Superannuation management
- Structuring and implementing integrated wealth management and protection strategies
- Applications to the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal